Together: AI And Human. On The Same Side.
Artificial Intelligence for Generations Y, Z and Alpha
Answering 20 Practical and Philosophical Questions about AI
Artificial Intelligence is our society’s biggest opportunity. It will be the most influential technology of our century, but we still don’t know how to put this into the right path. This book is focusing on the philosophical side of Artificial Intelligence and Robotics while remaining rational and pragmatic.
- We (not AI professionals) all have important questions:
- How will it work?
- Who will benefit from AI technologies?
- Will robots think the way we do?
- How will this new future look like?
Together tries to give thoughtful answers to these questions, we have a vision where AI won’t kill people more likely to save many lives, a future where AI helps to build a better society. What you won’t find in this book:
- Mathematical equations and matrixes
- Stories about robot vacuum cleaners (sorry pal)
- Program codes
What you will certainly read in this book:
- The most important questions connected to AI, AGI and ASI
- Real-world examples of AI applications and companies
- An ideal vision how we could achieve a win-win situation with Artificial Intelligence
It is hard to summarize my opinion about AI in one sentence but I would say: “I have a minority report: Together”. I would recommend this book for people who are open-minded for a better future.